Complete the Roku activation via Roku.com/link
When users are looking for a ‘bit more’ they always turn to cable TV for supplementary programming simply switching channels. In a scenario where the watcher has extremely limited choices, Roku.com/link changes all that. Append the inimitable Roku device into your entertainment center to get more than what you vouched for. At remarkably low costs against that of cable and satellite TV, receive programming that goes ‘above and beyond’ including live TV. For those who are serious savers and are brave enough to look for opportunities, must get the Roku.
- On Roku.com/link, the interface by itself categorizes its content according to Movies & TV, Top Free, Sports, International, and Kids & Family.
- Besides, visit the channel store to see what’s in and browse through several free and paid content.
- Enhancing viewership even when compared to satellite and cable TV, it adds a good amount of on-demand entertainment with affordable payment models.
- Eliminate the need for cable TV totally, with the Roku TV that also adds an antenna thus bringing viewers top-of-the-class entertainment.
Innovations and market presence
- Unceasingly, Roku.com/link has brought many device upgrades and even innovations in internet TV watching, over the years.
- With two different types of streaming hardware such as the Roku stick and the box, the company aims to bring pocket-friendly, yet, premium entertainment into the television.
- There are also devices that enhance older TVs to act like smart TVs with a simple composite connection.
- The company has seen to it that newer and fresher functionalities are available with each advancement of the operating system.
Use Roku’s most recent devices to stream all video content and media, including live TV and music, into your TV. While replicating the cable service, Roku.com/link offers several premium channels available such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and much more. Get an eye full of these latest Roku devices.
Rated as ‘Excellent’ by many reviewers, the Roku Ultra device is one of the most advanced streaming players ever introduced by the company. It also comes with a voice interactive remote control that lets users speak their commands into it. This is particularly suitable for those who find navigating and scrolling the arrows across options, tedious. Consisting of every ultimate attribute that anyone could ever dream of, the Roku Ultra is an epitome of entertainment as it brings the best of 4K and HDR into your TV.
- Great design with an embossed Roku logo, the rounded box comes with glossy sides and matte top finish
- It comes with ports for HDMI, power, Micro SD card slot, power, an optical audio output and more importantly an Ethernet Port
- Connect the device to the modem/router directly to avail of best internet speeds and seamless streaming facilities
- Better still, play media directly from the USB drive
- Highly advanced remote with point-anywhere responses, motion sensors, private listening, a microphone, and A and B gaming buttons
- Other dedicated quick launch buttons present are for Showtime, Sling, and Netflix
- Searching for all movies, videos and TV shows through the microphone pinhole on the top
- Besides, initiate private listening with a pair of headphones with a jack in-built on the remote
Roku Premiere and Premiere Plus
Both the Roku Premiere and Premiere Plus are nearly identical devices that offer 4K viewing. There are plenty of channels to choose from and the device by itself is pretty compact, comes with an exquisite slim design and offers quick launch facilities to apps such as YouTube and Prime Video. Well-poised to compete with some of the superior brands in the market, the Premiere Plus comes with an enhanced voice remote that allows speech commands. The price variance between the Premiere and Premiere Plus is just about $10.
Roku Streaming Stick and Streaming Stick Plus
The Roku Streaming Stick’s lineup was, recently, revamped to provide better versions of both the Sticks. For this, there are two parts to the cable, the usual bit, the other one that is slightly widened, which is ideally a Wi-Fi booster. The attachment allows better signals and uninterrupted viewing. With the Roku Streaming Stick, users are assured of stability and speed.
- Comes with extensive app support and a powerful OS
- Encompasses an error-free easy-to-navigate interface that is fairly minimalist and yet grid-type without altering user-friendliness too much
- Offers 4K and HDR video, which is very easy to stream with the help of the in-built Wi-Fi booster
- Additionally, as is usual with every Roku device, it does come with a great range of on-demand content
- Immersive picture quality optimized to display brilliantly clear images that are crisp and even realistic
- The resolution is rather remarkable at 2,160 x 3,840 pixels – this is better than the Full HD 1,080 x 1,920
- Not just movies and videos, watch personal photos with extensive clarity as well
Set up Roku.com/link
Every Roku device functions through the HDMI. All contemporary television sets do come equipped with two HDMI ports. Setting up the Roku is not difficult and does not invite too many steps. Just follow instructions provided on the screen by a wizard that provides easy, next-step instructions.
Roku Channel Activation
After you have activated your Roku device there would be some pre-installed channels. You can add and install the channels of your choice by following the below mentioned easy steps. There are 10000+ channels you can choose from!
Adding Channels to Your Roku Device
- At the beginning go to your Roku home screen and navigate to the search box
- Now enter the name of the channel in the search box provided and click on ‘search’
- The channel name would appear on your Roku screen and select it
- Alternatively, you can browse through the various categories on your Roku device such as Family & kids, Action, Adventure, Sports, Entertainment, Reality TV, and many more
- You can select the desired channel from the above-mentioned categories
- After that click ‘Add Channel’ option that is beside the channel name
- Wait a few moments for Roku to add your channel to the device
- After that, open the channel and there would be a channel activation code present there
- Now on your computer/laptop navigate to the respective channel activation page and insert the code there
- After that click ‘submit’ and voila your channel has been activated on your Roku device!
- Take into note that some channels may have subscription charges and to activate them you must choose the method of payment after you activate them
Add Private Channels on Roku
Not all channels would be visible on your Roku device. Learn the channel code of the channel you wish to add and follow the below-mentioned directions
- First, sign in to your Roku account by navigating to the Roku website on your computer
- Following this, select the option ‘add channel with code’
- Now click ‘Add channel’ after entering the code into the box provided
- Finally, click ‘OK’ if there is a warning message and you can access the channel within 24 hours
Common Roku Issues and Troubleshooting
You may or may not encounter issues during activation or while using your Roku device. If you encounter any issues, check the error codes and contact our customer service to resolve them. The following are some of the common issues that may arise while using the Roku device
Roku Remote Not Working Issue
This is one of the common issues you may face which you can resolve in quick steps
- First and foremost, ensure that all the batteries in your Roku Remote are in a working condition
- Make sure that you have placed the batteries in the correct position in your Roku Remote
- You can try to unpair and pair the Roku remote with your Roku device again
- Alternatively, you can install the Roku app on your smartphone that works the same as your Roku remote
No Audio While Videos Are Running
This is another common issue that arises on your Roku device
- To clear this issue just navigate to ‘settings’ -> ‘audio’ on your Roku device
- Now select the audio type as Dolby digital
- If you have attached optical to AVR and HDMI to TV, change the audio type to Dolby Digital/DD+
- If you get a warning message and your Roku device screen turns purple, check your HDMI cables
- Ensure that they are without any damages and attached to your Roku device firmly
- If the problem persists, change your HDMI cables and try again
Reset Your Roku Device
You can try to clear most of the warning or error messages by resetting your Roku device
- First, from your Roku home screen navigate to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Advanced system settings’ -> ‘Factory Reset’
- When you select this option all the information will be erased from your Roku device and you have to start from the beginning again!
Information presented on roku-com-link.info is only for information purposes. While we strive to keep it up to date, its accuracy, reliability and completeness stays questionable. We are not liable for any damages or loss arising due to your use of this website.