There are simply too many services to stream our favorite movies from! There is Amazon Prime, there is Google Play, iTunes, Microsoft Movies and there are also streaming services like Fandango, Vudu and a lot more.
The problem with having too many of these, even in a device like Roku, is that we lose track of which movies are subscribed to, from which of these services! That’s where Movies Anywhere comes to the rescue. After you search, install and activate movies anywhere.com/activate, you will have for yourself a place where you can consolidate all of the movies you have on all of the above-said streaming services!
Not only that, but Movies Anywhere itself offers you a lot of movies and titles to choose from, so this is not only a hub for the movies you already own but also a place to purchase new ones!
Step 1 – Search for the channel.
Searching for a channel in Roku should be more difficult than it is. But the very convenient Roku search has made it as easy as Googling things! All you have to do is to search for the most relevant keywords and find the channel. This keyword might as well be the channel’s name, in this case, moviesanywhere.com/activate, or the content offered by the channel. But remember, if you are going to search for the movies or the series offered by the channels, then you will find not only the channel you want, but every channel or streaming service that offers the movie in your search result.
- Go to the Roku channel store.
- Use the Roku remote, or the Roku mobile application to enter the keyword on to the Roku search bar.
- Hit enter.
- From the search results, please make sure to find the channel that you are looking for.
- Once you have it, please highlight the channel.
Step 2 – Download and Install the Channel.
- After you din the channel in the Roku channel store, please click on the menu button and select the option to download the channel.
This might take a while, depending on the strength of internet connectivity. Please wait until the channel is downloaded and installed. How do you know that the channel installation is complete, well, the channel will appear on the list of the channel you own!
Step 3 – Activation moviesanywhere.com/activate
- Just open the Movies Anywhere channel and you see the activation code
- Take a note of the code
- You can activate Movies Anywhere channel using the web link MoviesAnywhere.com/activate or the Movies Anywhere mobile App
Activation on MoviesAnywhere.com/activate
- Open the MoviesAnywhere.com/activate web link on your Smartphone, Laptop, Tablet or PC
- Then, log in to your Movies Anywhere account
- Furthermore, you have to enter the Activation Code you took note earlier
Activation on Movies Anywhere App
- Open the Movies Anywhere app and tap your Profile Pic
- Then, choose the option “Activate Your Device”
- Furthermore, input the Activation Code you saw on your TV and then click Activate
If you have any questions on moviesanywhere.com/activate, visit Roku.com/link or please let us know via our toll-free number, +1-888-213-9210. We’re open 24*7, and we will walk you through the solution for your problems.