Introduction to TV Land Channel
It is an American TV channel. The channel has grabbed the Primetime Emmy award for the best interactive program in the year 2005. Its headquarters is situated in NewYork. It is owned by ViacomCBS. It is also available as an app to the users. Via the app, the users can also access the exclusive contents, interviews, behind the scene clippings, bloopers, etc. It is well known for its classic tv shows and it offers the users to select from hundreds of episodes that are available online. You can use the best streaming player like Roku and stream the contents of the tv land channel.
Popular Shows 0n TV Land
There are a wide variety of TV shows to enjoy on the tv land channel. The users can choose the shows based on the various categories and genres available. Some of the popular shows on the channel are as follows :
- Everybody loves Raymond
- The Goldbergs
- The Exes
- The Golden Girls
- Hot in Cleveland
- The Jim Gaffigan show
Steps to Watch TV Land Channel on Roku
Activating the tv land channel on your Roku is pretty simple. Proceed with the below steps one-by-one.
- Initially, check whether you have high-speed internet connectivity.
- Secondly, perform the external configuration and wireless setup of your Roku.
- Now, activate your Roku using Roku.com/link.
- To activate your Roku you need to generate the link code.
- On linking your Roku and your account, you will get the activation code or the link code on your screen.
- Now, visit Roku.com/link and enter the code.
- Finally, click the submit option.
- On completion of the activation, visit the Roku home screen.
- Choose the streaming channels option present on the menu.
- Now, click the search channels option.
- Nextly, enter the name of the channel – tv land on the space given.
- From the search results, choose the channel.
- Now, click the add channel option.
The channel you selected will be added to your device successfully after asking for confirmation.
- On adding, perform the activation of the channel.
- On completion, you will be able to watch your favorite shows on the tv land channel.
How to Watch TV land without cable?
You can make use of the following live channel packages to watch your favorite shows on tv land app without using a cable.
- Fubo TV
- Sling TV
(Note: All the channel packages come with a 7 days free trial.)
The fuboTV offers the users with about 85 to 100 plus channels to watch. The users can choose from plans such as fuboTV standard, Family, Ultra. The fuboTV Ultra is a bundle of the upcoming plans. They are fuboTV standard, fuboTV Extra, Showtime, Sports Plus, Cloud DVR Plus, and Family Share. Apart from the above plans, you can make use of the fuboTV Extra, Sports Plus plans.
The packages that come along with the Philo TV is affordable than the other channel packages. On subscribing to Philo TV, the users can enjoy about 44 to 57 channels. On using the Philo TV the users can watch content on up to three devices at the same time. It provides users with an extensive on-demand library. The intelligent search, streamlined interface are some of the highlights or features of the Philo TV.
Sling TV provides the users to choose and enjoy from about 32 to 52 channels. The streaming devices that support Sling TV are – Amazon Fire, Android, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, etc.
Each of the above channel packages varies in terms of plans and subscription costs. Based on the user’s budget and needs they can choose the plan they prefer and perform a subscription.
To know more about the TV land on Roku, TV land without cable, don’t hesitate to dial to our customer support team. Get prior instructions and guidelines.