Just when you thought you can finally record the programs, just when you thought TV could not become any better, and just when you thought people will no longer will actually wait for the program to air with the remotes in their hand, came the GOT! It made people be afraid of spoilers again, because nobody knew what could happen in the next episode.
However, what about the people who cut the cord? How to watch live TV on Roku? Well, it’s not that tough. To be honest, it’s easier than watching live TV on cable.
All you have to do is know which channels will let you stream live TV, download the channel and then install it. After the installation, you will be free enough to stream the TV live. so, to know the answer for the question of how to watch live TV on Roku, you will have to know the answer for the question of how to download and install channels.
How to search for the right channels?
We will give you the top twenty channels, that will answer your question, how to watch live TV on Roku.
- Sling TV
- DIRECTV NOW
- PlayStation Vue
- Hulu with Live TV
- YouTube TV
- The Roku Channel
- Haystack TV
- FOX Sports
- NBC Sports
- WWE Network
- NFL Sunday Ticket
- Pluto TV
- HBO NOW
The Game Of Thrones will be aired live on HBO Now, and you can stream other live programs from these channels as well. These TV shows can be watched right when they are aired, and you need not worry about the spoilers at all.
How to install these channels?
To know how to watch live TV on Roku, you should first know how to download and install these channels. We will take you through this process in the next part of this blog.
The first step in downloading and installing these channels is to search for the channel. To do this, please go to the Roku channel store.
- In the channel store, please surf the most watched channel list.
- In there, check if any of the channels you need are there. If you aren’t sure, or if you don’t find the channel you are looking for, then please proceed to the next step. If you’ve found the channel, please skip stepping 5.
- In the Roku search bar, please enter the right keyword to search for the channel.
- You can even enter the program that you want to watch, and Roku will fetch all the channels that let you stream them.
- After the channel is highlighted, please click on the menu and click on the downloader install option.
- Once the channel is installed, please wait for the channel to complete any missing software update.
- After the installation, please open the channel and look for the activation code.
- After you get the activation code on the channel screen, please note it down, and open a browser window and surf to Roku.com/activation.
- Enter the activation code for the channel on to the browser window.
This is the answer for the question on how to watch live TV on Roku. If you have any questions or need any help in this process, visit Roku.com/link or please let us know via our toll-free number +1-888-213-9210. We’ll help you!