One of the most important reasons to buy Roku is affordability. Both the devices and the channels you would want to activate from them are cheaper than what is offered in their competition. Funimation on Roku, being one of the most famous animation channels, is obviously listed on the Roku channel list.
To stream from the channel, you will have to search for the channel in the Roku channel store, you will have to then install the channel, for which you will have to download the channel. After installation, the channel will require a one-time verification. After verification, you will be free to stream the channel from your Roku account, any time, from anywhere.
How to search for Roku Funimation?
- Go to the Roku channel store.
- And then navigate to the Roku channel search bar. In there, you will have to enter the keyword that you seem fit.
- Since you are looking to download and watch the Funimation on Roku, please enter the channel’s name on to the Roku search box, and hit search.
- Once you hit the search button, you will see a list of channels in your search result.
- From the search result, please pick the channel that you want to download.
- Once you select the channel, the channel will be highlighted and a menu button will appear next to it.
- Once you click on the menu, please select the option to download and install the channel.
Now that you have chosen to download and install the channel, you will now have to wait until the channel is installed, and appears on your list of channels.
How to activate the channel?
Your job is almost done if the channel is installed in your channel list. If it is, please open the channel and wait for it to send an activation code via the Roku TV screen. Once Funimation on Roku gives you the activation code, you will have to enter it in the browser window to activate it. So, go to the computer browser and enter roku.com/activation in the URL.
Once you enter the URL and hit go, the page that appears will ask you to enter the activation code that you got from the channel. Please enter carefully the channel activation code onto the browser window.
After you enter the activation code, you might be asked to enter or select the service provider’s name as well. You will have to select the service provider from whom you are availing the channel streaming from. If your service provider is not in the list, then please approach them and ask for a solution.
What do I stream Funimation on Roku?
In the channel, you will be able to stream a variety of animation movies, series, and other artworks.
Please let us know if you have any questions to ask about the Funimation on Roku installation. If you need any help with the setup of your Roku device please let us know. Visit Roku.com/link and our toll-free number is +1-888-213-9210, and we’re open 24*7!