Apple TV Roku channel
The Apple TV on Roku is a new channel for Roku users. It proffers various ways to discover and stream movies, TV shows and more that can surf, buy, rent more than 100,000 movies and TV shows. The user can straightly subscribe to Apple TV channels and can stream the iTunes video library on the Roku streaming device that supports this option
The Apple tv plus on Roku can feature the world’s popular storyteller and this available via Apple TV app on Roku. The Roku users can choose the Apple TV icon and login using their Apple ID to subscribe to the Apple TV. All this can be done by downloading the apple TV on Roku.
Popular on Apple TV +
- The Morning Show
- Jason Momoa
- For All Mankind
- Snoopy in Space
- The Elephant Queen
- Oprah’s Book Club
And the apple tv plus on Roku will start adding new channels monthly and the users can stream ad-free and on-demand using the Family Sharing feature and can also share a single Apple TV + subscription.
Apple TV and Roku
- Firstly, Apple TV channel is available on the select Roku streaming players and certain Roku models
- Moreover, the user can open the library of shows and movies and can search for new programs to stream, to be bought or renting purpose.
- Secondly, activation of Apple TV on Roku is simple and here are some easy guidelines for that.
What are the compatible Roku devices?
Check whether apple tv on Roku is possible by the following ways
- To get the details regarding this, firstly, check for your model number
- Secondly, reach the home screen of the Roku device
- After that, choose Settings and then select System
- And finally, choose About and this will let the user know about the details of the Roku model of theirs
Addition of Apple TV on Roku
- The addition of Apple TV on Roku consists of simple and quick steps
- Firstly, hold the Home button on the Roku remote to access the Roku home screen
- After that, scroll up and down using the Roku remote to choose Streaming channels and to reach the Roku channel store
- Secondly, choose Search Channels and then enter the name of the channel in the search bar
- The user can find the results narrowing as starting to type
- Similarly, make use of the directional pad on the Roku remote to highlightApple TV
- Thirdly, press the OK button to check for the information
- And finally, select the Add channel option on the Roku screen
- After the installation process, the Apple TV channel will appear on the list of channels under the main screen of the Roku device
- On the other hand, the addition of Apple TV on Roku can also be done via the Roku account on the web browser
How to log in to the Apple TV channel?
To login to the Apple TV channel, firstly, the user must have an Apple ID
How to create an Apple ID?
- Firstly, access the Settings application on your iPhone or iPad
- After that, touch the Sign in to your iPhone on the top of the screen
- Next, touch either Don’t have an Apple ID or Forgot it? Options
- Secondly, touch Apple ID once after the screen prompts
- Moreover, enter the date of birth, and touch Next
- Similarly, enter the first name and the last name and touch Next
- On the other hand, choose the default email address or make sure to get a new iCloud mail address
- Provide the email address and create a private password for the user
- Thirdly, check for the password and choose a security question and enter the answer
- Enter it twice again and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Finally, touch Merge or Don’t Merge to link iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts, and calendars
- And now, touch OK fro the confirmation process as Find My iPhone is on
Logging into the Apple TV channel
- At first, access the Apple TV channel and then choose Settings
- Secondly, choose Accounts and then opt to Sign-in
- After that, a double signing in options will appear on the TV
- Select Sign-in On Mobile Device to log in using the SmartPhone and then go to the Apple site
- Provide the on-screen QR code and proceed with the guidelines on-screen to finish the sign-in process
- On the other hand, you can select Sign in On this TV and provide the Apple directly on to the TV screen using the Roku remote
- similarly, this step can help the user for adding Apple TV on Roku
- Finally, if the user does not have an Apple ID, then make sure to build one using the guidelines above
How to begin streaming from Apple TV?
- First of all, from the Apple TV channel, select a category to surf the contents available
- On the other hand, choose Library to see all the contents that the user already has
- After that, choose Search, to get what the user is looking for
- similarly, go down the available titles and choose one that the user wants
- Secondly, choose the Buy or Rent option
- Thirdly, provide the Apple ID password to finish the subscription after the respective prompt
- Finally, choose Play to start streaming the content
- And then the user can also start streaming Apple TV on Roku
If you face any issues or having doubts regarding the apple TV on Roku, feel free to dial to our technical support team for their assistance or visit our website Roku.com/link.